August 28, 2011

"in love"

We had Ceviche, Arabian lamb ragout and beans at the Fishbowl. We had a great night with wonderful people and the only way to describe this weekend, has to be: "Good. Incredibly good!" I am really lucky to be surrounded by so much inspiriation, a man being not only funny, but a magician in the kitchen (Currently I am addicted to his undescribable Goatcheese-Honey-Sorbet. And when I say addicted, I mean addicted!) and all the amazing that happened over the last days around the studio. Even though, we've spent the best part of this Sunday doing dishes and cleaning up, we did it dancing. To the good things, to a new week and to this life.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds absolutely great and well deserved!! Hope I'm gonna make it to one Speak easy onetime...
    Sending love from vienna!
    LilSis

    ReplyDelete