May 16, 2011

"on taking own spaces"


I myself shall continue living in my glass house where you can always see who comes to call where I sleep nights in a glass bed, under glass sheets, where who I am will sooner or later appear etched in a diamond.

André Breton

I found this quote today; somewhere in the wide world of words and images, fitting like a perfect shoe. So I've stolen it, instantly. A rainy day in the city and a very busy one in the Fishbowl. It is already dark outside and I am messing up the place with even more red paint; bright lights, dirty fingers, arms and knees. And though I am probably watched from the other side of the shop window, I forget about it every third minute. The world sending no more than blurry shades of nothing, this is the best time to concentrate on tiny steps. On the moment itself. It is almost like showing everthing wide open, increases intimacy. I am not sure, but while getting lost within brushstrokes, smoothe music in my back, I could stay in this bright neonlight forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment