April 13, 2011

"supposedly in return"

The atmosphere in the Fishbowl is kind of low today; it's raining nonstop, grey skies get into competition with silly bad-mood-bugs, crawling around the studio, and I am back to the hot tea and socks routine. I even had porridge this morning. I know, some of you might wrinkle their noses in disgust, but usually that stuff helps me feeling comfortable and to relax somehow. The trick didn't work this time. Maybe it is just one of these days or the prospect of an ugly appointment tomorrow morning. I can't tell. After almost two amazing weeks, filled with sunny Spring moments; coffee and friends outside, long walks with Emma and smiling people everywhere, it is probably the sense of having lost what you were just about to enjoy. Less pathetic though. Tomorrow at noon the appointment will be tackled and the sun will come back soon as well. "Attention, you stupid bad-mood-bugs, I will not let you stay for long!" For today. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. That's the way to attack the bad-mood-bugs!
    And thank you for your nice comment on my post today: I will try to do it your way: that I am strong enough to tackle them today!
    And by the way: I love porridge ;-)

    ReplyDelete