March 24, 2011

"SeltSamen and other plants"


Still not quite sure what I am doing here, I was playing around all day with petals, roots and tiny eyes with delicate eyelashes. Cut out from paper. The little weekend show is coming dangerously close and it is not exactly clear, what there will be on the walls. After having finally withdrawn myself from yesterday's strange mood package, there is a certain attraction around this free fall creating. Not that there is another choice anyway, but it is exciting to experience what pops out of my head under such pressure. SeltSamen, literally. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, tolles wort, dieses "seltsamen"! Da kann mann viel machen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you lots of luck! You gonna make it! :))
    kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful day at the fishbowl and everything went well! Unfortunately I got stuck in my packing and didn't make it...but I thought of you!
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. we did make it. wohooo! and something great happened: sold! thank you Céline for the good wishes. sis have a good trip and enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete