March 23, 2011

"out of the corner"

Pictures around the studio to convince myself about sunny days. This might sound weird, but actually things are a bit tricky at the moment. Fishbowl routine, so to say. A funding package got cancelled last minute, totally unexpected, plus some other, not pleasant obstacles appeared and there is a show waiting over the weekend. I don't know about you, but life as an artist can be absolutely great and tough at the same time. While typing this, it is of course clear to me: No big news. But sometimes this pressure needs to get out and the best way to do so, is to scream. I did exactly that an hour ago and topped it with very loud music. Sorry neighbors. Amazingly it actually helped and I started to feel less trapped between circumstances. Though nothing has changed outside, inside I am ready to tackle the next pile.

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel... good luck for the rest of the week!
    otherwise: scream again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. things are tricky here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely with you... I love what I do, I hate what I do, I hate that I love what I do, but in the and I always find my way back to be thankful that at least I have something to love! But to deal with all this trouble inside and outside me is not easy sometimes...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for those comments; things are already easier, when you'll understand you're not the only one fighting those little wars.

    ReplyDelete