December 31, 2010

"Goethe for endings"


All the knowledge I possess
everyone else can acquire,
but my heart is all my own.

(J.W. Goethe)

Sitting in the green kitchen, chopping vegetables and silently reflecting about the year that is about to rush out the door. You have been a tough cookie, dear year, with all your ups and downs, rollercoaster riding quick and strong, surprising, exciting and nerve-wracking at once. No wonder, my greatest wish for New Years Eve was taking a break and slowing down. As much as you're leaving me breathless, I am thankful for every tiny bit; for every tear, for every laughter and even, for a couple of broken plates. You have kicked me to grow, to get stronger and taught me once more to laugh and love no matter what. Thanks to you, the Fishbowl is prepared for next adventures, projects and dreams. I have the strong feeling is going to be a good one.
Have a great and inspiring start into 2011!



3 comments:

  1. happy new year, dear annton!!!!
    lots of love to you and the best of luck for your fishbowl : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best for 2011 and that you keep writing such beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely thoughts! Happy New Year!:)

    ReplyDelete