December 24, 2010

"Christmas Spirit"

We've made it. Berlin looks wet and ugly, but inside the Fishbowl it finally gets cosy and nice. Even a small christmas tree has been added, which is eagerly waiting for some decoration. Later we'll have Raclette and one or the other nice bottle of Red. The decision was to have it easy and relaxed this year. Thomas has worked enough over the last weeks and it's a night off for my beloved chef. I don't know about you, but Christmas always makes me a bit melancholic and nostalic, in a good way though. The picture below was made of me, being four years old and obviously very proud about Teddy and my first selfmade straw star.

For tonight I wish everybody a great time, lots of laughter and joy! Take a break from that everday hustle and bustle and think about all the good things that have happened to you lately.

Happy Christmas everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment